, <b>The Fools Among Us: Hollywood Politics: Cornelius Crane “Chevy” Chase Praises Fey, 'Disses Palin</b>

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hollywood Politics: Cornelius Crane “Chevy” Chase Praises Fey, 'Disses Palin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevy_Chase"I thought it was extraordinary how well she played her and much she looked like her, I'd like her, personally i felt we didn't need the Hillary stuff, I'd like her to go even harder. I want her to decimate this woman.




This woman, I can't believe there hasn't been more about it... It's just unbelievable to me this woman is actually running for vice president."


HuffPo



Former comedian "Chevy" Chase shows why he is still irrelevant. For those who are influenced in the political realm by Hollywood Has-beens, Cornelius allows his personal opinion to echo onto the National scene. His opinion and $.75 might get ya' a Coketm at a Wal-Mart?