, <b>The Fools Among Us: Hillary Cinton: LIAR, LIAR ... PANTSUIT ON FIRE II</b>

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hillary Cinton: LIAR, LIAR ... PANTSUIT ON FIRE II

'I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base,' Mrs Clinton said last week.


Source

'So I misspoke - I didn't say that in my book (Living History) or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire, that's not what I was told,' she told the Philadelphia Daily News.


Ibid



While misspeaking is not uncommon with those of us not in the public arena, SERIAL MISSPEAKING is rather unique? On the other hand, Candidate McCain misspeaks for a nanosecond, and the Democrats have an orgasm ...